Sunday, May 09, 2004

Notes. 

Min:

I'm really grateful to all u've done, however simple they seem. Ur hug was the most real one dat nite. because only you know the real reason. Its more painful actually, to have people try to console me without even getting the reason rite. U were great that nite. u did a good job. I will try to smile. i will try to forget. i will try to go to LEO and move on in a new phase in my TJ life. But i wan u to be included. My best locker-mate, my best room-mate. =)

Des:

Hey. U are constantly laughing at me and talking crap. And usually they don make sense, cuz... NO LINK. =P
But i never realised this. You actually did cheer me up. U and ur no link crap works miracles. Hehz. I wanna say a big thank you. Thank you for everything u've done. Whether u meant it or not (cuz i seriously doubt ur sincerity, sorry... u always seem to be just making fun of me, and ACCIDENTLY cheering me up.)

Jing:

I've said most of the things i wanted to say in my letter to u. Thanks gal.

Andrew:

If i had a big brother, i want him to be like you. Thanks for everything. I miss u already. See u arnd in LEP room, senior. Please remember to wave and say Hi.

MinDan:

The greatest 艺术总监 of the century goes to u, dear. I don care wad the Hwa Chong pple say. They can keep their 黄城 to themselves. Really. And forget abt that senior Ant. everyone's stepping on her le. Let's both not be sad. I promise to go back to CCC room to visit u and everyone else everytime i can find. =) Thanks for ur smiles. They always make my day. Thanks for making 绿园 such a big success. We owe alot alot of it to u. And thanks so much for believing in me so much. Ur trust is of high value to me.

Marcus:

My dear Personnel Director. Thanks for coming the other nite. Thanks for ur pack of tissue. I will do my best in the 23rd Board of Directors and try to continue where u guys left off. And yes. i will try to cheer up. =) And i'm fine.
Sure. Perfectly fine.



Joyce at 9:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*